- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh chopped ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of Sea salt
- 1 large gluten-free tortilla, warmed
- 2 tablespoons pico de gallo
- Plain unflavored yogurt (dairy-free coconut or almond milk yogurt, is my preference)
1. Add coconut oil to medium skillet over medium heat. When hot, add spinach. Sauté for 3 minutes, then add eggs.
2. Season with salt and pepper, then stir until fully scrambled. Serve eggs inside tortilla.
3. Top with pico de gallo and yogurt.