This easy to make appetizer is great for a crowd. I love to make these for a quick appetizer for super bowl parties.
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
1. Fill a small pot with water up to three quarters. Bring the water to a boil. Gently add the eggs in the water and boil for 10 minutes.
2. Once the eggs are done remove them from the pot and add them to a bowl of cold water. Once they have cooled down peel the shell off.
3. Cut the eggs in half and separate the yolk from the whites.
4. Combine all of the yolks in a food processor along with the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
5. Fill the egg halves with the creamy mixture.
6. Store the eggs in an air tight container in the fridge to avoid browning.
1 serving is 3 grams of net carbs
- Category: Appetizers
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 195 calories
- Fat: 17 grams
- Carbohydrates: 3 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
Keywords: deviled eggs, deviled egg recipe, appetizers, super bowl recipes