Tasty & Healthy Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
What do you do when all you want is a taco but you know it won’t help you get healthy? You eat one of these tasty Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps! These are perfectly satisfying comfort food loaded with flavorful and filling chicken.
- 4 to 6 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt or dairy free almond milk yogurt
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 teaspoons basil
1. Place the lettuce leaves to the side. Add the remaining ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
2. Fill each of the lettuce leaves with 1 to 2 tablespoons of chicken salad and serve.
Serve this alone or with a tasty nourishing soup.
- Serving Size: 2 lettuce cups
- Calories: 394
- Sugar: 22.8 grams
- Sodium: 112 mg
- Fat: 10.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 grams
- Carbohydrates: 29.3 grams
- Fiber: 3.9 grams
- Protein: 45 grams
- Cholesterol: 109 mg
Keywords: chicken salad lettuce wraps, chicken salad, chicken, wraps