Green goddess hummus is incredibly easy to make right at home with only a few simple ingredients. It’s creamy, smooth and full of nutrients.
1. Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender. You made need to tamper down the ingredients. If using a Vitamix, use the tamper to push down the hummus to create a smooth hummus. If using a regular blender, turn off and push the hummus mixture around and down so that the blades can create the creamier hummus.
2. If you find the hummus too thick and it won’t process easily, drizzle in one tablespoon of water. Scrape the hummus into a serving bowl. Top with optional pine nuts and sesame seeds.
Makes about 10 servings.
- Category: Appetizers & Snacks
- Method: Food Processor or Blender
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Serving Size: 1 serving
Keywords: hummus, green goddess hummus