Delicious breakfast on a hot day. The best dessert or breakfast you can have on a summer day. Here’s my gut loving creamy peach chia seed pudding recipe.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey, or sweetener of choice.
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk of choice or any non-dairy milk of choice (coconut milk is delicious).
Peach Puree Ingredients:
- 1 ripe peach, pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage or almond milk
- In a glass or mason jar, add 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, 1 tablespoon of sweetener of choice, and 1 cup of nut milk of choice.
- Stir well. Refrigerate. Wait 15 minutes and stir again. Place in the fridge and let set for 30 minutes or overnight.
- To make the peach puree, add 1 ripe peach, 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk. Blend together. Top the prepared chia pudding with the peach puree.
Optional toppings: Fresh peaches, blueberries, unsweetened coconut flakes, and hemp seeds.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
- Method: Refrigerator
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: chia pudding, chia pudding recipe, peach recipe, summer recipe, refined sugar-free, gluten-free