I absolutely love incorporating fish into my diet whenever I can because fish is not only a great source of protein, but pretty easy to prepare too. Fish and citrus are a wonderful pairing. This easy to make vinaigrette adds in brightness combined with the delicious rosemary herb takes this dish to depths of deliciousness. This healthy salmon recipe is such a favorite of mine.
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of Sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 Large orange, juiced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon dried rosemary
- Pinch of sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add coconut oil. Season the salmon with sea salt and black pepper. Place the fillets in the hot pan. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set to the side to cool.
2. To make the vinaigrette, add the orange juice, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, rosemary, sea salt, black pepper, and extra virgin olive oil to a mixing bowl. Whisk well and drizzle over the salmon. Try serving this healthy dinner recipe with a side of wild or coconut rice.
Store any leftovers for up to 3 days in the fridge in a sealed container. Store any leftovers for up to 3 days in the fridge in a sealed container.
©EatYourNutrition. Content is copyright protected. I love when you share this recipe with others. Please make sure you are giving credit to this site and please do not copy and paste entire recipes onto social media. Links to my site are allowed. Thanks for following.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy salmon recipe, salmon recipes