- 1 pound (455 g) ground chicken
- ½ small onion, ﬁnely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (14 g) chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 tablespoons (5 g) chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons (12 g) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (27 g) coconut oil
1. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined.
2. To form sliders, take a spoonful of mixture and shape a patty that is 2 to 3 inches (5 to 7.5 cm) in diameter.
3. Heat a large pan over medium-high and add the coconut oil. Carefully place the patties in the pan, as many as you can without touching. Once the patties start to brown, carefully turn them, and cook for a few more minutes so they can brown.
4. Then turn the heat down to low and cook for about 7 more minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle. Snack on them as is, or turn them into a meal by using them to top a salad.