Do you struggle to find time to prepare healthy food? Learn how to save time, money, and improve you and your family’s health.
With creative options and ideas for lifestyles and budgets of all kinds, this guide is a road map to a satisfying diet of real food that will keep you and your family fit, healthy, and happy for life.
60 healthy recipes, worksheet planners, and lots of health and wellness content, so you are armed with the tools to know how to prepare healthy meals, track your progress, set goals. Laura busts the long-held nutritional myths that have sabotaged our health and kept us away from delicious foods that are actually good for us. In this guide there are 60 delicious recipes to help you create a balanced diet for weight loss, longevity, and optimal health. Food is medicine, and medicine never tasted or felt so good.
● 60 quick & easy whole food healthy recipes, including macros for all the recipes.
● Healthy eating and eating on the go tips and why this is a crucial tool in your health goals.
● Tips for adding whole foods into your diet.
● 20 healthy snack ideas.
● Grocery shopping tips to set yourself up for success.
● Weekly Meal Planner PDF has room for you to plan your meals and snacks. It also has space to add in notes or groceries you might want to buy.
● Weekly Exercise Planner PDF has room for you to plan out your activities and workouts.
● How to track your weekly progress. Weight & Measurement Goal Tracker. This is the perfect tool for you to track your weekly progress.