Did you know cultured foods are all the rage? And rightly so. Seriously. They are freakin’ phenomenal. Most importantly, they whip your digestive system into shape by packing it full of the good bacteria your gut is probably starving for. For instance, this delicious coconut water kefir recipe is just the drink your digestive system needs. Above all, it keeps you healthy.
That’s why I had to share this phenomenal cultured recipe of mine from my upcoming (top-secret) 8-Week Restore Your Gut program. It’s hot out of my kitchen…so give it a shot and let me know what you think…
HOMEMADE COCONUT WATER KEFIR RECIPE
Makes 1-4 Servings
ITEMS YOU WILL NEED:
- 4-cup glass jar with a wide opening and strong screw cap or swing-away lid
- 1/2 cup water kefir grains
- 2 to 4 cups fresh young coconut water
1. Fill the jar with young coconut water and add your water kefir grains. Stir with a non-metal spatula as the metal will damage the grains.
2. Make sure the jar is airtight, and let it stand for 24 to 48 hours (the longer the brew, the more healthy bacteria you have cultured).
3. Strain through a plastic sieve and fill bottles with cultured coconut water. Make sure the bottles are airtight.
4. Refrigerate for 1-2 days, and serve chilled.
Variations: To make lemon or lime coconut water kefir, add 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice to 1 quart of coconut water kefir. To make cherry coconut water kefir, add 1/2 cup cherry concentrate to 1 quart of coconut water kefir.
Do You Want Over 59 Gut Healing Recipes?
This recipe is a must-have staple in my Restore Your Gut Health meal plan. It’s one of over 59 recipes in my new program that’s sure to be a game-changer for YOU and hundreds of other clients around the world.
So if you want access to more gut-healthy recipes, 8 weeks of suggested meals to make gut rebuilding easy as 1-2-3, an 8-week program guide, shopping lists, email support, and bonus handout guides. I have just the program for you.
It helps to have plenty of resources to lean on and access to support. If you’re seriously interested in getting healthy, restoring your digestion, and boosting your energy then check out my new comprehensive program Restore your Gut Health, details here https://eatyournutrition.com/restore-your-gut-health-enrollment
Or join me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EatYourNutrition where I’ll be sharing more information, tips, and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life.
If you would like to try another gut-healing recipe, try my delicious gut healing parsnip “cream” soup recipe.
ENJOY THIS REFRESHING DRINK TODAY!
If you try this coconut water kefir recipe let me know in the comment section below. I also would love to hear what you think or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva